Q: My car will start up and run fine until reaches normal temperature and be hearing clicking from kick pannel and car shuts off

My car will start up and run just fine. Until when it reaches its normal temperature on temperature gauge and then at that time there is a small black box on rightside kick pannel that start getting warm and then hot and be making clicking sounds every few seconds then car will just shut off and cant restart the car until car has sat for over an hour or longer and then can start the car and will do the same thing again plus just noticed also can hear every few seconds a clicking sound from the left side of the back seat as we hearing both from rightside kick pannel just behind clove box on righthand side pannel and behind back seat on the left side of the back rest of the seat it first started out coming to a stop and car would stall and can restart up just fine would only happen every now and then and then would happen when got about 3miles from home and had to wait half hour before can start back up and now you can only run the motor until reaches its normal temperature and cut off

The relay that is clicking is the main computer PCM/Fuel pump relay. The relay may be bad or may be getting overheated from a fuel pump drawing too many amps. I suggest you replace the relay first and then see if the problem continues and then replace the fuel pump in the fuel tank.

Some model Hondas have the engine ECU in the location you described. Now that doesn’t mean you need an ECU, ECU failures are actually pretty rare. But it could be a clue. Many electrical component failures occur at a certain temperature. A weak solder joint may expand and a circuit board lose the connection when the temperature rises. This kind of thing happens most often in fuel pump relays and power relays. Those would be the things that I would take a hard look at in your case. If you contact Your Mechanic they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your stalling Honda and let you know just what it will take to solve your problem.

3. My car will start up and run fine until reaches normal temperature and be hearing clicking from kick pannel and car shuts off