Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: Where is the rear center console?

The rear center console is located between the rear seats. This console contains cupholders, and a storage compartment, which can be accessed by pulling up on the lid.

Q: How do you operate the XM Radio?

If your Accord is equipped with XM Radio, it offers you access to wealth of audio entertainment options far beyond what’s you’ll find on the AM or FM band. To operate the XM Radio, just do the following: Make...

Q: How do I pair a phone to the HandsFreeLink system?

In order to use your phone through the audio system via HandsFreeLink, you first have to pair the phone. Here’s how to pair your phone to the system via Bluetooth, if no phones are currently paired: 1. Press the Phone...