Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: How do I use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) is an interactive display system in the middle of the instrument cluster. It gives the driver lots of valuable information. To navigate through the EVIC, use the navigational tools on the left side of...

Q: Buzzing noise in sounds system

If the radio is making any noise at all without the key in the ignition, this would mean the radio is receiving power from the battery at all times. This can cause excessive battery drain and the vehicle may not...

Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock to the right time in your vehicle is very easy: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Adjust Clock, then press Source. 4. Use the +/-...