Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

3. How do I turn on the audio system?

Q: Interior is falling apart, need help

Walk through any classic car show, glance at a car's interior, and usually the most prominent, gleaming feature of a 50’s vehicle will be the dashboard: beautifully painted metal, adorned with brushed aluminum or chrome, shining brightly. Sadly, while being...

Q: Cut/spliced wires and interior lighting went off

Hi there, thanks for writing in. When you cut the wires to the stereo, you probably cut the two wires to the radio illumination. These wires are shared with the interior lighting and will need to be repaired. One wire...

Q: How do I remove the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover can be removed to save space. To remove the tonneau, push one of the ends of the cover housing in, then pull the tonneau cover out of its position.