Q: Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

3. Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

Q: How do I select a song from the list?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To view all of the songs and choose which one to play, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob...

Q: How do I can while listening to the radio?

Seeking is a feature that helps you find a radio station to listen to. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available frequency, play it for a few seconds, and then skip to the following available frequency....

Q: My car's gas pedal goes out and the car won't drive anymore if my RPM reaches the number 3 on the gauge.

Hello, I would start by extracting the problem codes from engine management and the transmission as well. You don't mention it, but surely the Check Engine light is on at this point. These codes will help determine a strategy for...