Q: Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

3. Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

Q: Q: How do I fast forward or rewind with the iPod?

When listening to a track on the iPod, you can easily fast forward or rewind. Press and hold the Up or Right button (depending on your model) for more than 1.5 seconds to fast forward, or press and hold the...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do you know if catalytic converter is bad

To begin with, 170 thousand miles is just about the right time for the catalyst on a civic to start acting up. Your car is equipped with two oxygen sensors to monitor the catalytic converter function. The reaction that takes...