Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: What does the Traction Control Off message mean?

The Traction Control Off message comes on the driver information center (DIC) when the traction control system (TCS) has been turned off. When the TCS is turned on again, the DIC alert will disappear.

Q: How do I turn on RDBS radio?

The radio in your truck has a mode on the RDBS radio that will allow you to search for music and stations based off music genres. This can be a handy way to find new music. To turn the RDBS...

Q: Check engine light on brand new car

Hello. Thank you for writing in. A vehicle being that new should not have any kind of warning lights. If you think there is an operator error, look to your owners manual for more information about the vehicle. This is...