Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: How do I use the Best Average Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides you with a lot of information. At any moment, you can choose what information you want the DIC to display. To have the Best Average Fuel Economy setting displayed, press the Menu button on...

Q: How do you adjust the sound on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system lets you adjust the level of treble, bass, mid-range and other sounds through the interface. All you need to do to customize the sound of your audio system is follow these few brief steps: Press...

Q: How do I use the rear interior light switches?

The rear interior lights have two settings, and are controlled by the rear interior light switch on the ceiling, next to the lights. When the switch is set to Off, the lights will never come on. When the switch is...