Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

How to remove the courtesy light housing on2000 jeep Cherokee?

Hi my car won't start, the brake has gone super stiff and the odometer is like maxed

Replaced starter and replaced fuel pump, and battery...car still wont turn over.

Hi Candice. Thanks for contacting us today. If you turn the key and the starter will engage, but the car will not start, then it's likely that either an ignition timing component or a fuel system part is the source....

Lost coolant through the exhaust

If you are losing coolant out of the exhaust after you overheated the motor then you may have damaged the heads by warping them and coolant now leaks past the head gaskets. Your engine will not crank now due to...

The door latch mechanism seems to be broken and will not allow the door to open. How do I open the door to replace it?

Hi! You can access the lock mechanism by removing the inner door panel. This should allow you to open the door. This may be difficult to do! If you are looking for some extra help, a certified technician from YourMechanic...

My car has been diagnosed with a misfiring cylinder 4. Will it be safe for me to drive it home 100 miles ?

From the description you have provided, it is advisable to have your vehicle's #4 cylinder misfire fixed before taking the 100-mile trip home. Depending on the cause of the misfire, consequential damage could occur to the cylinder wall, piston, and/or...

Opinion on car theft through OBD port

Not really. A lot of it is just scam you know. People aren't stealing by plugging it in your car. First, they have to get in to begin with. The only time something like that happens is with high-end stuff...