Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: Water leak under dashboard

If your vehicle is equipped with a sun roof, then you may have a water leak due to the drains for the roof on both sides being blocked with dirt and debris. You may also have a blocked A/C drain...

Q: What do the iPod error messages mean?

While connecting your iPod to your car’s radio and listening to music stored on the device is pretty simple, there can be problems. When the system encounters an issue, it will display one of several different error codes. Understanding these...

Q: How do I choose the color theme?

The multi-information display has four available color themes that you can choose from. Choosing a color scheme takes only a few steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu...