Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

How do I turn on the audio system?

A: To turn on the audio system, press the powe...

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: How do I change the air outlet mode?

Your vehicle has four different air outlet modes: air flow to the upper body, air flow to the upper body and the feet, air flow to the feet, and air flow to the feet with windshield defogger. To switch between...

Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA folder?

When you are playing an MP3 or WMA disc, you can select which folder you would like to play music from. To do so, either press the right and left single arrows, or the up and down arrows on the...

Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

You can delete a paired phone at any time. It only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob to Connection,...