Q: Can a bad water pump . make the water drain from the radiator into my exhaust? 1995 Ford Explorer

my ford explorer keeps over heating and the water from the my radiator keeps being empty and draining into the exust

Hello - no, a bad water pump will not pump water into your exhaust - at least not directly. A bad water pump can easily cause overheating, which unfortunately can cause a blown head gasket, or cracked cylinder head or block, and those failures can cause coolant to exit the car via the exhaust system. I recommend an overheating inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Can a bad water pump . make the water drain from the radiator into my exhaust? 1995 Ford Explorer