Q: My water pump leaks and shoots out water

My water pump leaks and shoots out water what should I do about this

A: If the water pump is leaking coolant throug...

If the water pump is leaking coolant through the weep hole, the water pump has failed. The best way to resolve this issue is to have the water pump replaced by a certified professional. After the water pump has been replaced, you will want to have the cooling system topped off with the manufacturer's recommended fluid and then bled of any air that may remain in the system. Once all of these steps have been taken, the vehicle should be good to go.