Q: Shake and vibrating when i brake.

When i brake i get a shake and vibrating feeling in the front. Sometimes I don't have to brake and it does it. Sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't. Its worse when i hit high speeds. Im assuming its rotors but want to make sure.

A: This is a common concern and can be tied to...

This is a common concern and can be tied to one or more of a few problems. If you feel the vibration most while braking, the rotors may be warped. If the vibration is more consistent with high speeds rather than low speeds, there may be a tire imbalance or worn suspension component at fault. If you want to have this looked at, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car's location to diagnose your vehicle's shaking issue.