Q: I have a a jump starter but its dead can I keep my jump starter plugged in the outlet as I also jump my car

My car battery is dead but I have a quick jump starter but its also dead I was Wondering if I could leave the quick starter plugged up to the house outlet while I jump start my car

Hi Shae. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s a good idea to let the charging system fully charge before attempting to jump start the vehicle. Some of these units require you to not have them plugged in, so you’ll have to check with that manufacturer to determine if yours can be used while plugged in.

3. I have a a jump starter but its dead can I keep my jump starter plugged in the outlet as I also jump my car