Q: Car shaking and stalling while driving.

The Check engine light has been on for quite some time. The engine cuts off and sputters when idling and when I accelerate to 50 MPH, the car starts to shake and shimmy. I'm not sure what repairs are needed.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, the place to start would be to have your check engine light diagnosed. I would recommend getting the aid of a mechanic to come out and connect a scanner to your vehicle and see what codes are present and see if they are related to what you are experiencing.