Q: No front or rear license tag park lamps

Change light switch checked all fuses have no power to the fuse box underneath the hood check ground check wiring everything looks good what could it possibly be check fuse block still no problems what could it possibly be I have done everything that I can do

Hey there. Any lights that are dark may be caused by bad wiring or a number of other issues. You are doing good to work through the circuit in your search. Under the conduit may be corrosion or a broken wire. If you know a point where the voltage is gone, you should continue to trace the voltage until you find it again. You can do this with a voltmeter, and pins. Inserting pins into the wires will allow you to easily test for available voltage without breaking into the conduit. You can trace the available voltage from where you know you have full power, or you can trace the lack of voltage until you find it again. Either way, you will have to locate the point where the voltage cuts out to know what the issue really is. If you would like help with this, a certified technician can help track the source of the electric problem so that this can be repaired.