Q: I was driving and my raidiator busted and my car shut down and It won’t start

asked by on December 10, 2017

I let someone use the car and they was driving and all the sudden the car broke down in the road and when they look the radiator was busted and the car completely shut off and the car has no power the battery was drained.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Radiator Replacement $327.11 - $1271.53 Get a Quote

Lending cars, Whew! it never turns out well. Its hard to imagine all those things going at once. The only scenario I can come up with is that the serpentine belt may have failed, possibly damaging the radiator, but also taking out the alternator and causing the car to overheat. That would also take out the power steering, but if the car is being driven on the highway, the driver might not realize there is a problem. But it could of course be any other series of unfortunate events, and since I can’t see the car I shouldn’t speculate further. I,m going to recommend you contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to examine the no-start issue and replace the radiator and the rest of the story should become apparent