Q: Rear tires on passenger side locked up

The rear passengers tires locked up then when I stopped I put it in reverse and they rolled fine .then went forward they went fine .

I would not drive the vehicle until it is looked at, as it is possible for the fault to cause an unsafe driving condition. When a brake locks up without any reason, it is most likely caused by a failure in the braking system.

It is possible that a part of either the drum brake system, or the parking brake, has failed and is keeping the wheel from turning. When you backed up, it released the pressure on the failed part, and allowed the wheel to turn again. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a brake inspection to diagnose what exactly has gone wrong.