Q: I have been trying to verify a tsb has been done on this car but the dealership is a hour away.

I just bought a 2011 cr-z Sunday and was told it was very important to make sure that tsb 14-064 has been done as it prevents damage to the ima battery pack.Problem is the dealer I bought it from is a hour away and keeps leaving me on hold then hangs up.The only other dealership near by wants me to pay 80 bucks just for them to check if it needs this done still and is even farther away.Is there somewhere online or a phone number I can call with my vin to verify weather or not this was done?

Your TSB is a product update and any Honda dealer should be able to verify if your vehicle had it performed by using your VIN. You should be able to contact Honda USA in order to find out or at least get more information. Best of luck.

3. I have been trying to verify a tsb has been done on this car but the dealership is a hour away.