Q: How much does it cost for a tune-up on a 2006 BMW 330i?

How much does a tune- up cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to perform a tune - up on a 2006 BMW 330i.

Q: Key not working when I try and start car.

Based on the fact that someone tried to steal it, I would say it is possible that there is now a fault in your security system that is causing your vehicle not to start. However, it just could be an...

Q: The car is hard to start after sitting for an hour

Hello. There are several different things that could be causing your starting issue. There could be a bad spot in your starter which would make the vehicle hard to start. You could have an intermittent fuel pump problem which would...

Q: I have a 2007 BMW 328xi and sometimes I have to put the key in a few time to push to start the car

There is a module in your car that communicates with your key before allowing you to start the car. It may be having trouble recognizing your key. It could be a problem with the key, or a problem with the...