Q: How much does it cost for a tune-up on a 2006 BMW 330i?

How much does a tune- up cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to perform a tune - up on a 2006 BMW 330i.

3. How much does it cost for a tune-up on a 2006 BMW 330i?

Q: My battery light came on, power steering went out, & overheated 1997 BMW 528i

Hello - I believe the serpentine belt, which drives the alternator, power steering pump, and water pump, failed. This caused all of the symptoms you describe. I recommend a serpentine belt replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as...

Q: Driving down the road oil pressure red light comes on no check engine comes on but car starts to sound like a diesel truck

The oil pressure warning light will come on if oil pressure falls below a safe threshold. It is possible for there to be plenty of oil in the engine but, due to a fault in the oil pump, oil pressure...

Q: My car will not start. I changed the head gasket an now it will not start.

If your car was not running and a computer update got it running but the engine would shut off so you did a tuneup, brakes and a head gasket. You might have problems with the installation of the head...