Q: How much does it cost for a tune-up on a 2006 BMW 330i?

How much does a tune- up cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to perform a tune - up on a 2006 BMW 330i.

Overheat light came on

Hello. Yes, your vehicle is equipped with an electric water pump that may have experienced a failure. Once an engine overheats, the thermostat is usually damaged in the process and it is recommended both be replaced at the same time...

Car won't start

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. A vehicle overheating could cause harm to engine components such as sensors, fuses, spark plug wires, pistons and gaskets. The vehicle most likely overheated due to a faulty water pump and thermostat...

How many hours does it take to replace a 2006 BMW 750li transmission

It takes "roughly" 8 hours but if you have the Xdrive version, add 2 hours. The cost depends on exactly what you want. A new transmission? A used transmission? A rebuilt transmission? The recommended approach is to install a rebuilt...

P0491 and P0492 Is the codes I'm getting on 2001 BMW 325i

Hi there - the P0491 and P0492 codes reflect a problem with the secondary air injection pump mechanism - not enough air flow is detected. This problem could be the pump itself (check fuses and relay), the check valve, or...

my air temperature sensor have my check engine light on i change the senser but the code po111 still come back after I drive

Hi there. The computer looks at three sensors and compares them when you start the vehicle. It looks at the intake air, ambient air and engine coolant sensors to see if they read the same when you first start the...

Engine swap, would a Mazda 3 2.0 fit in a Mazda 3 2.3 - I don't know much about cars, but I need a new engine

The hardware and software of the computer (powertrain control module) and transmission control module (TCM) in the Mazda 3 will only work with your present engine. If you change the engine to one that is not a catalog interchange for...

Timing belt and water pump replacement

The replacement of the water pump was your choice not the dealer. If you requested the water pump to be replaced at the same time the timing belt was replaced to save in labor so you do not have to...

Clutch pedal down Reservoir full recently replaced master

If the fluid is full but the system will not build up pressure then you may need to replace the master cylinder and flush all the dirty old muddy fluid out of the system. The dirty fluid has caused the...

How do you know when evaporative emission vapor vent tube from fuel tank to evaporative emission canister is faulty?

If a leak in the EVAP system is detected, the Check Engine light will illuminate on the dash and the trouble code related to the problem will be stored in the engine computer. When an air leak is present in...