Q: How much does it cost for a tune-up on a 2006 BMW 330i?

How much does a tune- up cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to perform a tune - up on a 2006 BMW 330i.

3. How much does it cost for a tune-up on a 2006 BMW 330i?

Q: Car shaking when started

The right motor mount bracket is known for the bolts coming loose, sometimes falling out, and causing a vibration in the engine. Check for any broken mounts or any bolts that are loose or missing. I recommend you seek a...

Q: Car damaged by garage

I can comment on the need for the ecu, without knowing if they in fact damaged it or not. I can say that it is possible to damage any vehicle electronics when working on or near any power source such...

Q: Car cranks slowly when it is hot, but cranks normal when the engine is cold

It sounds like your starter motor could be overheating. If the starter overheats, this can cause it to malfunction. I would recommend having your starter inspected and replaced as necessary by a certified mechanic. Once you have a new starter,...