Q: How much does it cost for a tune-up on a 2006 BMW 330i?

How much does a tune- up cost

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to perform a tune - up on a 2006 BMW 330i.

Q: Overheated and car is cool now. It cranks when I turn the key but does not want to start.

Look around the engine compartment to see where the leak is coming from when you fill up the radiator with coolant / water. Check the radiator, water pump, freeze plugs on the engine, all of the coolant hoses. If you...

Q: Code P0036

Hi There, This is related to the heating mechanism in the oxygen sensor after the catalytic converter. This can be caused by a bad wire that may be corroded or potentially a faulty ground. This should not impact the running...

Q: When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

If your vehicle is overheating, it is likely that you have an issue with your cooling system. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine what part of the cooling system is causing this issue....