Q: Brake issue and brake lights on - 2014 Infiniti Q50

After I turn the car off and park it, I've noticed that the brake lights are still on. The brake pedals are hard to apply as well. I have to pump the pedal so that it gets pressure. What could be causing this?

Hello. It sounds like the pedal is either binding or this is being caused by a bad brake switch (more common). When the switch fails it can cause this to occur. This should be covered under warranty since your vehicle is still new. However, if you want to have this checked elsewhere, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your brake light problem and replace the brake switch if necessary.