How do I reprogram a HomeLink button? interiors nissan 20...

Q: How do I reprogram a HomeLink button?

How do I reprogram a HomeLink button?

Reprogramming a HomeLink Transceiver button only takes a few steps: 1. Press the HomeLink Transceiver button that you wish to reprogram. Hold the button down. 2. After about 20 seconds, an indicator will flash, but keep holding the button. 3. While continuing to hold the button, hold the transmitter you are using two to five inches from the HomeLink face. 4. While continuing to hold the HomeLink button, press and hold the transmitter button. 5. The HomeLink indicator light will begin to flash slowly. When the indicator rapidly flashes, release both buttons. 6. Press the HomeLink button that you programmed.