Q: 02 trailblazer vibrates when accelerating

had a vibration when accelerating. Had mechanic look at it. Motor mount bracket had broken. Had it replaced but the vibration was still there. Had dealership to look at it and they said it was the exhaust converter. So had it replaced, still have vibration when you accelerate. Could it be the exhaust manifold? But there is not a loud sound other then when you accelerate in the beginning and then it stops and it vibrates the steering wheel. You can feel it. Confused

Hi there. The problem with most shaking and vibration issues is that one damaged component like broken motor mounts can mask other parts that may be damaged. A cracked exhaust manifold is one of those that can cause the vibration and noises you’re hearing on your Trailblazer. Before you decide to take your vehicle to the dealership, it might be a good idea to have a local professional mechanic complete a vehicle is making noise inspection; to determine if other components might be damaged as well.

3. 02 trailblazer vibrates when accelerating