Q: No Start. Fuel delivery issue

The engine lost power and shut off while driving. We did the listen to the fuel filler trick and heard nothing, so we replaced the fuel pump. No effect. Checked the EFI Relay and fuse, both were good. Using the diagnostics port, I jumped B+ to FP and got it to pump(not sure why this worked as the relay still worked). However, even with fuel running and coming back through the return line, could not get it to kick over. Could this be the pressure regulator or ECU? Any help is appreciated.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in about your ...

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Toyota Pickup. You should check all the relay connections to see if the wire connections are corroded and losing relay connections to the relays. This vehicle is known to get badly corroded connections. If you need help having this resolved, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the no start firsthand and verify which component is malfunctioning.