Q: Transmission needs new clutch assembly will I damage the transmission further driving on it until the dealer gets the new part

Will I damage transmission driving on bad clutch assembly

A: If the dealer needs to overhaul the transmi...

If the dealer needs to overhaul the transmission for a bad or broken clutch, you may do additional damage driving it before they get to the repair. My suggestion is to ask the service center that will be doing the work if it will do more damage driving it, since they diagnosed the problem in the first place and will be doing the repairs when the parts come in. They may have a loaner car or cheap rental car you can use until the repair has been made. Otherwise, it's probably better to avoid driving your car until the transmission has been repaired.