Q: my headlights along with the radio keeps shutting of and on repeatedly along with a few dashboard lights

asked by on December 17, 2017

My headlights, radio along with a few dashboard lights goes off and on repeatedly while I'm driving however as the radio and headlights shuts off and on a few of the dashboard lights like the check engine cruise set or esc off etc stays illuminated. Also the car just cut off as different dashboard lights ignited while I was driving

You will need to have the charging system checked to see if the system is working properly. You may have electrical connection issues or component problems with the body control module and will need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do the diagnosis to isolate the faults in the system.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr