Q: 2007 Pontiac g6 p0304.

I changed spark plugs and number four coil pack and light still on

working

Were these parts replaced because of a misfire? And if so, is the misfire gone now that the parts have been replaced? If the problem causing the misfire has been fixed, then all you have to do is clear the codes. You can visit many local auto parts stores who offer scanning the codes for free and they can clear the codes as well. If the problem has not been fixed, you could have a faulty fuel injector or an internal engine problem like low compression or a sticking valve. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of your check engine light concerns and offer more personal diagnosis or to simply clear the codes for you.

3. 2007 Pontiac g6 p0304.