Q: Wireless key have good batteries, central lock work very good but suddenly the two wireless keys stop working 2006 Toyota RAV4

Wireless key have good batteries central lock work very good but suddenly the two eireless keys dtop working

Hi there - if both of the known good keys stop working, it is likely the key transceiver in the vehicle has stopped working for some reason. Check for blown fuses, just in case. The Toyota security system software (next level of detail beyond OBD II) MAY indicate the failure point, but may not. For assistance, I recommend a electrical component inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Wireless key have good batteries, central lock work very good but suddenly the two wireless keys stop working 2006 Toyota RAV4