Q: Engine light is on was given a code P0456 in my 2013 Ford Focus

With code that was given to me, it this something you can fix?

Hello. This codes that you are getting is for a small leak in the vehicles evaporative emissions system. Most of the time it is caused by something as simple as a gas cap that was left loose or it can be a bad hose or solenoid in the system. I usually check the gas cap and make sure that it is tight and that the seal on it is good. If that is fine then a smoke test is done to try and find if there are any leaks in the system. If you need to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why this code is coming up] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection

3. Engine light is on was given a code P0456 in my 2013 Ford Focus