Q: How many map sensors are in my 2011 Sonata 2.0t?

Code P0106 manifold biometric pressure sensor. Replaced one sensor code still comes up vehicle has zero boost from turbo. How many map sensors are in my engine? 2.0t 2011 Sonata se

Hello. There is only one MAP sensor on your vehicle. If you replaced it and the code has not gone away, or you are still experiencing the same symptoms, there is likely something else going on with the circuit. Make sure the sensor is installed correctly, and the wiring connections are clean, dry, and tight. Also make sure you check the sensor’s ground connection, and its connection to the PCM. With that being said, it is possible the check engine light has illuminated pertaining to a separate code, and it might be worth your time re-scanning the vehicle. Worst case scenario the PCM is malfunctioning, but this is the least likely possibility. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. How many map sensors are in my 2011 Sonata 2.0t?