Q: How do i remove the alternator for a 2009 santa fe 2.7L ?

What steps are needed to be taken in order to replace an alternator on a 2009 hyundai santa fe 2.7L V6.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Replacing the alternator is fairly simple. With every make and model the exact procedure will vary slightly. The basic steps are the same regardless. The first thing to do is disconnect the battery for safety reasons. Secondly you will need to prepare the alternator for removal. This includes moving any parts that are in the way, removing the drive belt, and disconnection the alternator’s electrical connections. After that, you can unbolt it’s mounting screws and remove the unit. Once the unit is removed, you will reverse the procedure to install the new one. Make sure the drive belt is reinstalled correctly, and the alternator is mounted down tight. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. How do i remove the alternator for a 2009 santa fe 2.7L ?