Q: http://halfords.bookmygarage.com/6339/OTAwNw - do I need a brake disc change?

http://halfords.bookmygarage.com/6339/OTAwNw

Halfords have sent me the following video following a service including lots of charges etc. Car had an MOT last month which it passed, including brake test. Do the brake discs really need replacing?

Brake pads (or brake shoes in the case of drum brake systems) are the principal "consumable" in a vehicle’s brake system. The pads are not replaced according to any fixed schedule, or number of elapsed miles, but rather are simply replaced when the amount of friction material on the pad falls below a certain minimum depth, generally around 1 to 2 millimeter depth of pad material. When brake pads are replaced, the brake rotors must be resurfaced or replaced, and sometimes the brake calipers will have to be replaced. If you would like an evaluation of your vehicle’s brake system, performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake safety inspection and the responding certified mechanic will address any and all concerns that you may have. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. http://halfords.bookmygarage.com/6339/OTAwNw - do I need a brake disc change?