Q: Battery light blinks and then go solid, power steering locks up, all my lights comes on, on the dash board.

Battery light blinks and then go solid, power steering locks up, all my lights comes on, on the dash board. And when I turn it off, it don't crank back up

If the vehicle is presently not starting, the recommended service is a no start diagnostic. A certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get the vehicle running and then determine if the initial symptoms you report (battery light, hard steering, etc.) require additional investigation or resolution. The first order of business of course is to simply get the vehicle running and that is the purpose of the no start diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Battery light blinks and then go solid, power steering locks up, all my lights comes on, on the dash board.