Q: Have no heat, I've took the thermostat out still no heat. Flushed the radiator couple times. Doesn't seem to be flowing n radiator

Here are all the things that i see wrong... No heat, blows out cold even with thermostat out. Im not really seeing flow of water from overflow to the radiator. Also ive tried flushing it a couple times with a garden hose the fluids in the radiator looks like really thick mud.

The complete cooling system should be drained and fresh clean water put in with a good quality radiator flush put in. Run the engine for at least 30 minutes at 1000 rpms with the heater in the on position but on lowest blower position. Once ran then check to see if both of the heater hoses are warm. This indicates a good flow through heater core. Now let engine cool and drain and refill with fresh water again and start and run a few minutes then drain system, install a new thermostat and refill with 50/50 new coolant designed for the vehicle. Run and check the engine comes up to operating temperature and heater output is hot once engine warms up. You will not get good engine heat if engine does not heat up.

3. Have no heat, I've took the thermostat out still no heat. Flushed the radiator couple times. Doesn't seem to be flowing n radiator