Q: '09 Chevy Aveo transmission problems.

Vehicle won't move beyond 2nd gear and travels up to 20-25mph. Trans was bought w/40k mi on it. Fluid has been changed/added. Seals have been replaced also. Any possible remedies?

Hi there. The downshift solenoid could have failed in the transmission causing the transmission to not up shift. Also, the shifter cable could have came off the transmission making the vehicle only travel to second gear as it would be stuck in low. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.

3. '09 Chevy Aveo transmission problems.