Q: Stalling at red lights, and sputters sometimes when I press the gas.

I have an idea of what it might be. But I just don't knows I thought about trail and error. Fix one things and if that don't work then go to the next. But my car when I start it up in the morning I gotta wait till my check engine light goes off then I can start my car up an when the engine warms up it will start to idle low as if there not enough air flow or gas.

This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled by the vehicle’s computer which will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to replace your idle air control valve.

3. Stalling at red lights, and sputters sometimes when I press the gas.