Q: I lost a rear set of tires for excessive camber in the rear end. I have since replaced rear brakes and both stabilizer broke

I lost a rear set of tires for excessive camber at 11000 miles. Have since replaced rear brakes and noticed both stabilizer mounts were broke. Can this cause excess camber? (Both tires were heavily worn on inside of tread)

They may cause some sag in the rear suspension but if you word the inside of tires, then you have worn bushings on the lower control arms and possible weak springs and struts. Have the entire suspension inspected and have ride height checked to see if springs and struts are needed. Check upper the strut mount bushings for wear. If you want to have this looked at by an expert before making a repair, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect your suspension and tire camber.

3. I lost a rear set of tires for excessive camber in the rear end. I have since replaced rear brakes and both stabilizer broke