Q: Following collision damage to a vehicle's front end, which procedures may be used to determine if axle damage exists?

Following collision damage to a vehicle's front end, which procedures may be used to determine if axle damage exists?

Hello - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

• Following collision damage to a vehicle's front end, which procedures may be used to determine if axle damage exists?