Q: My Mercedes Benz Gl450 will tilt to the right quite a lot and the air matic won't work and the front right wheel almost touches the fe

The car tilts to the right a lot and the front right where almost scrapes the fender the air suspension won't go up

This is likely a compressor issue. The compressor may be faulty or may have a bad connection. This can be tested several ways. You may have a code available from the computer which explains more about the compressor issue. You can also test for available voltage at the compressor to make sure it is getting power.

If you do not have power, you will want to trace those wires and find where the power cuts out. If you do have power, you can bet that the compressor needs to be replaced. You may want to test the airbag as well, as there is likely a reason it was low in the first place. Have a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection to determine exactly why your car is leaning.

• My Mercedes Benz Gl450 will tilt to the right quite a lot and the air matic won't work and the front right wheel almost touches the fe