Q: When in 5th gear going uphill my truck looses acceleration replaced cool packs spark plug and wire and oil change confused?

I replaced coil pack spark plug and wires did oil change replace air filter but when in 5th gear going uphill my truck looses acceleration with pedal to the floor. What do you suggest could be wrong? No check engine lights either. I recently bought this vehicle. No overheating.

Depending on how steep the hill is you may have to down shift to a lower gear on some hills to keep the rpms above about 2000 rpms. If the engine speed drops below this then it will start to lose power. If downshifting does not help then you need to have the fuel pressure checked to see if it is within specifications and filter may need to be replaced if flow is restricted.

3. When in 5th gear going uphill my truck looses acceleration replaced cool packs spark plug and wire and oil change confused?