Q: SOME ONE BROKE INTO MY 2010 DODGE CHALLENGER. THEY PUT A SCREW DRIVER IN THE KEY HOLE AND HAMMERED IT IN I ASSUME. I CAN NO LONGER

SOME THIEF BROKE INTO MY CAR WHILE I WAS AT WORK. THEY MUST HAVE PUT A SCREW DRIVER IN THE KEY HOLE AND HIT IT WITH A HAMMER COMPLETELY DAMAGING THE LOCK AND KEY REVIEVE. I CAN NO LONGER UNLOCK MY CAR WITH THE KEY. DO YOU GUYS FIX THESE TYPE OF SITUATIONS?

Sorry to hear about that. Yes, that is repairable (replaceable) and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will be glad to perform the repair during a mobile visit. The relevant service to request is door lock cylinder replacement. Once on that service page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model) to obtain the service cost and schedule the service. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. SOME ONE BROKE INTO MY 2010 DODGE CHALLENGER. THEY PUT A SCREW DRIVER IN THE KEY HOLE AND HAMMERED IT IN I ASSUME. I CAN NO LONGER