Q: What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

The key-in ignition warning chime sounds when you have opened the driver’s door while the key is still in the ignition.

3. What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

You should use “regular” unleaded fuel with an octane rating of 87.

Q: Rocker Arms

Hi Ricky. Thanks for contacting us today. Today's modern engines don't have older style; individual rocker arms. They are in an assembly (or multiple ones) that are replaced as a set if one is damaged. Intake rocker arm assemblies are...

Q: Q: Misfires on cylinder 3

Hello. Instead of only replacing the coils between cylinders 2 and 3, I think you should replace all of the coils with new coils, if you haven’t done so yet. The results of your compression test show that you have...