Q: What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

The key-in ignition warning chime sounds when you have opened the driver’s door while the key is still in the ignition.

3. What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

Q: What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

Q: New battery will not stay charged.

If your charging system were not working your car would not continue to run after a jump start. But for some reason the power produced by the alternator is not reaching the battery or there is an interruption that you...

Q: Upon hitting a curb, a piece of aluminum with foam on it ( about the size of my hand ) ripped off of my 14 focus. what is it?

If you hit a curb hard enough to cause a splash or heat shield (or bumper fascia component, if it is that) to dislodge, I would be more worried about damage to the tire, rim, and possibly the suspension, particularly...