Q: What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

The key-in ignition warning chime sounds when you have opened the driver’s door while the key is still in the ignition.

3. What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

Q: What services do I need? 1994 Ford Explorer

Hi - since the repair history, and the on-going brake problem symptoms seem a bit murky, I would recommend a brake system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose...

Q: Does my car have a timing belt or timing chain?

Hello there, thanks for your question. Your vehicle has a timing belt, not a chain. The recommended replacement mileage for the belt is 150,000 at which time related (nearby) components such as the water pump, thermostat, timing pulley bearings(s) and...

Q: Glow plug

Hi there. With newer diesel engines and the advanced timing systems they have, the importance of fully functional glow plugs once the motor is lit is less important. However, as the weather gets colder, starting a diesel engine with the...