Q: What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

What does the key-in ignition warning chime mean?

A: The key-in ignition warning chime sounds wh...

The key-in ignition warning chime sounds when you have opened the driver’s door while the key is still in the ignition.

Q: Obd plug in on my 1995 won't read any on my Obd meter

OBD-II came out in late 1995 in some vehicles, and all vehicles from 1996 onwards. You may need to try an OBD-1 scan tool or try to obtain the codes another way. It is also possible that you have some...

Q: How do I adjust the power front seats?

The power front seats can be adjusted to help the driver and front passenger be as comfortable as possible. It’s very important to always adjust your seat before you drive, so that you are in the safest position possible for...

Q: Car won't start even with a new ignition switch, alternator, battery and starter 2005 Ford Escape V6

Hi there: In many cases, this situation is caused by a faulty crankshaft position sensor; when the engine will turn over and won't ignite. This is due to an ignition timing problem that needs to be replaced or correctly diagnosed...