Q: Number 3 cylinder misfire..antifreeze leak through thermostat housing..

Were shud i start to solve the problem?

Hi there. The thermostat leak should be easy to solve for a professional mechanic to repair, as they’ll replace the thermostat housing itself during a thermostat replacement. The misfire issue should be inspected by a mobile mechanic by having them complete a check engine light inspection. This will allow them to download all error codes which should provide them with the damaged components that require replacement or repair.

3. Number 3 cylinder misfire..antifreeze leak through thermostat housing..