Q: What is the difference between engine oil warning light and another warning light just like that but with waves under the sign? 1996 Mitsubishi Galant

my car just illuminated a warning light of same like engine oil pressure warning light but have waves under it. what does that warning indicated?

Hello- the warning light you mention is a " low coolant" indicator. Once the engine is cool - check your coolant reservoir and/or cooling system for proper fluid level. Since you seem to have lost fluid, I would recommend an inspection of the cooling system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• What is the difference between engine oil warning light and another warning light just like that but with waves under the sign? 1996 Mitsubishi Galant