Q: INSTALLED NEW ENGINE WHEN BOLTED TO TRANNY I CANT TURN ENGINE BY HAND

I INSTALLED NEW MOTOR 3.0 GAS INTO 3.0 FFL TRUCK SEATED TORQUE CONVERTOR ALL THE WAY IN SPUN FREELY INSTALLED MOTOR LINED UP CONVERTOR BOLTS PUSH MOTOR IN STARTED TIGHTENING BOLTS UP BUT NOW CANT TURN ENGINE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO .. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS

Hello - your order of assembly suggests you bolted up the torque converter to the flexplate before the engine was completely snugged up to, and bolted to, the transmission bellhousing. I suspect this has caused the converter to come out a bit, and it is now NOT lined up correctly with the transmission pump. I would unbolt the engine from the transmission, move it out about 3/4" or an inch or so, then you should be able to turn the engine and unbolt the torque converter. Then, rotating the torque converter by hand, slide the torque converter back into the transmission. There will be 2 distinct "seating" steps as it engages the transmission pump. Then snug the engine to the bellhousing by hand - no bolts - until it is completely seated against the bellhousing. The torque converter should turn freely by hand (as well as the engine) the whole time this is done. After the engine/bellhousing bolts are installed, and both the engine and torque converter are confirmed to still turn freely, THEN align the torque converter to the flex plate, install the 3 or 4 bolts finger tight until all are installed, then torque appropriately. Make sure the engine and torque converter still turn freely. Hopefully, the current misalignment has not damaged the torque converter drive tabs for the pump.

3. INSTALLED NEW ENGINE WHEN BOLTED TO TRANNY I CANT TURN ENGINE BY HAND