Q: When I turn on the AC, the malfunction light comes on and the car doesn't accelerate well and starts jerking.

When I switch on the Air Conditioning after a while the engine malfunction light comes on and the car doesn't accelerate properly.sometimes even jerking...when I switch off the AC the car works fine but malfunction light is still illuminated.

The trouble code stored in the vehicles computer may shed some light on what’s going on. Turning on the AC adds an extra load to the engine and the computer picked up some trouble when the data figures changed. Consider hiring an experienced technician with a professional scan tool like one from YourMechanic who can come out, read the check engine light codes and observe the vehicle data to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. When I turn on the AC, the malfunction light comes on and the car doesn't accelerate well and starts jerking.