Q: Car won't start after replacing cam sensor - 2006 Scion xA

Hello, I am single mother desperate and broke need car desperately but it wont start. I got back from visiting parents for 2 weeks car started ran but two days later wouldn't start. It turns over goes to start but won't had friend replace cam sensor and still won't start he said sounds flooded with gas needs to pull out plugs but he hasn't been back to do so, I am willing to try myself but don't know if thats problem all lights etc come on but i do remember got in car and interior light was still on but he says not the battery cause all things work please help

Hello. You will need to have the computer scanned and system checked for codes indicating the problem. You may have a bad crankshaft sensor or computer problems with the anti-theft system. If you would like to have this corrected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified professional can come to your home or office to pinpoint the cause of the starting issue and assist with repair.

3. Car won't start after replacing cam sensor - 2006 Scion xA