Q: Camper taillights not working

The truck taillights work, but the lights on the back of the camper don't.

A: The first thing to check is for power at th...

The first thing to check is for power at the trailer plug on the truck. Use the ground within the plug to check it as well. There might be separate fuses for the trailer lights. If it is ok the first thing to check on the trailer is the ground. Within a couple of feet from the trailer plug, the white ground wire will go to the trailers frame. This is the most common failure. For assistance, you can have a certified mechanic diagnose your taillights so that you will have the correct repairs completed.