Q: Car stalling after idling for a few minutes

My car starts fine, but if I let it idle for a minute or two, or try to drive it, it stalls out, though it starts right back up again.

Firstly, the engine should be checked for failure codes and then the throttle body should be cleaned for any carbon build up that may be on the throttle plates. The idle position should be relearned as well so that the computer can control the idle for you. I recommend having a certified mechanic come and check the vehicle for you. They will be able to scan for codes and check the throttle body for carbon buildup in order to fix your stalling problem.

3. Car stalling after idling for a few minutes