Q: Power steering Leak

The power steering fluid leaks all at once from the passenger side of the car. It gets everywhere so I haven't been able to find the source of the leak. I bought power steering leak sealer in hopes that just that would fix it but it also all spilled out as soon as the car turned on.

A: The leak sound like it is coming from the r...

The leak sound like it is coming from the rack and pinion seals. A sealer will not work for power steering pressure leaks in most cases. You will need to have the system pressure tested and then the rack and pinion replaced and alignment done to the front end. If you need to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the power steering fluid leak and guide you through appropriate repairs.