Q: Cooling fan will not turn off

Had the cooling fan relaced now it want turn off i have to pull the fuse so could it b the relay switch or they put a bad fan in

The cooling fans are controlled On and Off by the engine ECM. The ECM commands the cooling fan relay module box (on left front of engine compartment) to turn on the fans when needed. If the fans are on all the time, even after shutting off the car, then you have a stuck relay in the cooling fan relay box. The ECM can be tested to see if it is causing the problem with a computer scan to see if it has commanded the fan on. The most common problem is the relay module box. If you are still having problems and want to have this looked at, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your AC and make this repair.

3. Cooling fan will not turn off