Q: How do I clear RTT error message in my 2016 Ford Explorer

I have a wrench image displaying on my screen. I will like to know how to clear the wrench imagine. Thank you

You will need to have the vehicles computer system scanned to see what is causing the light to be on first. Then the code can be written down and code cleared to see if it returns after a road test. If code returns then the code will have to be diagnosed and repaired. It could be something as simple as a leaking gas cap.

3. How do I clear RTT error message in my 2016 Ford Explorer