Q: Thermostat did not fix overheating problem

asked by on February 04, 2016

My car is overheating, even though I recently changed the thermostat and radiator cap.

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The cooling system is designed to keep the engine at the proper operating temperature. If any component in this system fails, overeating may result. This could be anything from a stuck closed thermostat to a leaking radiator. Overheating can cause extensive engine damage if not taken care of right away. I suggest having a trained mechanic diagnose and repair your vehicle’s overheating issue as soon as possible.