Q: I have a 2006/7 Toyota Camry and it has a Japanese Multi-information display. Is there a way to get it to be changed to English?

asked by on November 21, 2016

i've purchased a 2006 Toyota Camry from Japan and wanted to know if the Multi-information display can be changed to English instead of Japanes. Any help would be appreciated.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Yes, you can change the language by following the same steps in the display menu when choosing languages. You may be able to find a step-by-step guide in your owners manual. The menu items usually come up in the same order no matter the language so you can use the guide illustrations to make it through the menu. If you do not have an owners manual, you may be able to order one through your local dealer. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out to assist you with your display.