Q: No spark to coil pack or wires

I am stumped because I have a 1998 Plymouth breeze 2.0 liter that has absolutely no spark, it turns over but won't start. I need some help !¡!!

A: Hello. The problem is most likely the engin...

Hello. The problem is most likely the engine crank sensor or CKP for short. The CKP measures engine speed and notifies the engine’s computer when the engine is at #1 cylinder top dead center so it knows when to fire the #1 spark plug and continue with the firing order to all the plugs. A faulty CKP is a common problem throughout all Chrysler models. With no CKP signal the computer doesn’t know when to fire or open the fuel injectors. If you need further assistance, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can replace the engine crank sensor and inspect for other possible problems.