Q: Heater and transmission fluid

Hi, I have a 2008 sienna , which just got a new transmission. But today, my heater just stopped working all of sudden, when my car was stalled, and when I get off to check the hood, I see massive leaking of pink fluid on the parking space ground , And splatter of pink fluid inside the hood mainly around battery area . Does heater has anything to do with transmission fluid? Or they are two separate issues that just happen coincidentally at the same time ? Thank you ~

The cabin heating system and the automatic transmission have no connection. Faults in one do not affect the other. The transmission fluid leak is possibly in the tubing and/or rubber hoses through which transmission fluid flows to the radiator and back for cooling. To confirm that, the recommended service is a leak diagnostic and if that tubing is the leak point same day repair is possible. The failure of the cabin heater would be diagnosed in a no cabin heat diagnostic. If you schedule these diagnostics, the responding certified mechanic will resolve these issues for you promptly.

3. Heater and transmission fluid