Q: I crashed my dads car into a tree 2009 Dodge Avenger

So first off thank you and it started when me and my bro where driving down hill in the rain/snow I lost control slid into a ditch and hit a tree on the passenger side. We r both ok but we had to get someone to pull us out after we got out I drove 5 blocks to his house where we took off the passenger tire and replaced it with the spare. So far the damage I no is the passenger wheel is destroyed,and drivers is popped. The fender it's very dented, the mold and trim prob, the axel might b messed up but the breaks r making noise. The bumper, the head light cover, the mirror, a little bit of the hood, and the door all on the left are damaged. Also I was told something snapped behind the wheel I think it's the lower control arm or this part. https://s15.postimg.org/9ecg8forf/IMG_0652.jpg There might b a bit more and something's might not be as bad but what ever info u can give me to now how much it will cost/ what I should do with it. Thanks again and contact me as soon as u can.

This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

3. I crashed my dads car into a tree 2009 Dodge Avenger