Q: I took my 2001saturn sc1 to brake masters and they said it would take 2hours but only took 30minutes they were replacing myacblowe

asked by on May 10, 2017

Please can you tell meow long it takes to put an ac blower in..I had brakemasters put mine in today and they literally took only 30minutes lil less when they told me it would take 2hours I payed 207.00 I told them before they started that it turned on for 20minutes one time then stopped air and heat did blow out but a little thank you so much for addressing my question sincerely doree

Hi Doree. Usually when a mechanic or shop provides you a time estimate for repairs, it’s assuming the worst case scenario. However, it is possible to complete this type of repair in about 30 minutes, especially in a shop environment with access to air and power tools to assist in the removal of ancillary components. On your 2001 Saturn, the AC blower is actually fairly simple to access, so it’s not surprising that the job was done in a short period of time. If the repair did not resolve your problem fully, I would recommend contacting them and asking them to tell you why the repairs are not resolving your issue, or to fix it until it has been repaired. If you don’t receive a satisfactory answer, feel free to set up an appointment with one of our mobile mechanics to complete an AC is not working inspection.